Website Redesign Services
As your company's business focus changes, your website may need to be reviewed to make sure you are still providing the most important information to your visitors. If your website is more than a few years old, the technology used in the original development may be outdated. If your site was designed using older technology, search engine optimization may be affected. You may be losing potential customers without even knowing it!
When thinking about a website redesign, keep the following questions in mind:
- Is your business model the same as it was when you first launched your website?
- Does your domain name reflect what your business does?
- Have your logo or print collaterals changed and are those changes reflected on your current website?
- Do you offer new products and services?
- Are all of your products and services clearly listed on your website?
- If you have a portfolio, do you have pictures of current projects on your website?
- Has your staffing changed?
- Is your website easy to navigate?
- Is your website content easy to read?
- Is your website functioning for you? Are you taking full advantage of your online presence?
- Has search engine optimization been used in developing your current content/site?
- Do you have website analytics?
- Do you have an e-mail marketing program and is there an easy way for visitors to subscribe online?
- Do you need a complete redesign, or just 'tweaks' to update your content?
BeGenuine will meet with you to determine whether it would be easier to do a complete redesign or just modify current content. We are always budget-minded and will suggest a redesign plan that best fits your needs.
Contact BeGenuine today to start your website redesign process!