Website Design Services
Are you starting a new company and looking for someone to develop your new website for you? Over the years, BeGenuine has come up with a list of questions you should answer before you contact us. If you take the time to answer these, it will help you determine your structural website needs and focus on using our time to discuss particulars of your project.
- What is your business name?
- Who is your target audience?
- Do you have an event that defines your website launch date?
- Do you have a domain name?
- Do you have a logo or print collaterals?
- Will you sell products and services online or will your site be informative only?
- Do you need to provide secure pages for organization members or salespeople to access?
- Will you need an online portfolio?
- Do you have more than one employee?
- Do you need to gather information from visitors on your website?
- Do you need to provide downloadable documents on your website?
- Have you thought about how you can use an online email marketing program?
- What is your budget?
- Have you looked at other websites for ideas about what you do and don't like in website design?
- Do you know who your competitors are?
- Have you looked at your competitors' websites?
- Do you understand the website design process?
- Are you interested in building your website yourself or looking for a professional to design your site for you?
BeGenuine is happy to provide prospective clients with a free initial 45 minute consultation. We can meet in person (for those of you in the Colorado Rocky Mountain Foothills region), or over the phone. If you are interested in moving forward with us for your website design needs, then we'll develop a proposal and design estimate for your approval before we start creating your new website.
For those of you who are interested in doing your own site design using online template organizations, we would be happy to meet with you on a consultation basis.
Contact BeGenuine today to get started on your website design!