The Website Design Process
Initial Client Meeting
We have had a number of clients tell us they trust us to begin their project without conducting an initial design meeting. We love that trust! However, we have found that everyone has preferences and style! It is always better to talk about what that is before we begin. We walk you through a short, one page questionnaire to get a feel for what you do and don't like in websites.
We talk about whether your business lends itself to incorporating animation or video elements into the website design. We discuss the importance of keywords in your page content, not just behind the scenes in meta tags. We ask questions about your new website needs or your current website redesign needs.
Design and Development Process
BeGenuine implements the following items into your site design plan:
- Register your domain name for you
- Determine who will be your hosting provider
- Facilitate the logo design process if you do not have a logo
- Begin the initial design of your new site using current css methods
- Determine keyword phrases that will get you found on the world wide web
- Identify photo display options for your products or services
- Choose, size, optimize and place photos and graphics for fast loading on your website
- Make sure your page content describes what your business can do for your customers
- Make sure your content flows so visitors find what they need
- Create ways to gather client feedback or information from your site
- Review your website design with you for additional design modifications
- Develop the rest of your website using specified design elements
Final Review and Launch
- Review the completed website one last time before final launch
- After final review and payment of any outstanding project fees, launch your site!
- We don't leave you after we complete your project! We look forward to an ongoing relationship where we can keep you current with updated website information in the future.