The web is a dynamic resource with countless business and consumer solutions. Being seen and found in the crowd is more than just chance. BeGenuine works with our clients to develop search engine optimization (SEO) and other online strategic initiatives to increase your opportunities for being seen by the businesses and consumers who need you and your services. BeGenuine designs sites using strategic placement of identified keywords within your page content and incorporating meta tag information into all aspects of the site design.
Factors that can determine whether or not you're found on the world wide web:
• Your domain name
• Using current css methods in your website design
• Assigning proper page names and title tags to each page
• Using descriptive meta tag information for each page
• Using keyword phrase metatags on each page
• Adhering to internet best practices for website design
• Determining the most important content on each of your pages and what keyword phrases will help potential customers find you
• Cross-linking within your website to other pages with important information
• Having a clean website navigation method
• Making sure your site content has been submitted to search engines for inclusion
• Adding website analytics to each of your site pages and monitoring visitor trends
The most important thing to remember when designing or redesigning a website is that keyword placement within page content continues to have the highest impact on search engine optimization. Concentrate your time on developing good content and you'll be found!
Contact BeGenuine today to set up a website search engine optimization check-up!