eCommerce Website Solutions
An eCommerce site can be set up using a number of online entities. BeGenuine meets with our clients to determine what their specific shopping cart goals are.
We ask questions about your online shopping cart needs before making any recommendations:
- Do you have a website?
- Can your current website be modified to include a shopping cart?
- Do you currently have an online shopping cart?
- How many products do you have?
- What are your products?
- Do they come in various colors or sizes?
- Will they be shipped out of state?
- Do you know how much each product, in its shipping packaging, weighs?
- Do you have to include sales tax?
- Will you offer special combination sales products in the future?
- Will you package different products into a new product?
- Will you offer discounts? By percentage of cost, or by number of items purchased?
- Do you need to access your shopping cart to make changes, or will you rely on us (or another entity) to make those changes for you?
- Do you have time-sensitive specials we should be aware of?
- Can you grow into a full-fledged shopping cart in the future and use an easier method, like PayPal, to get started?
- Do you have an online Merchant Account?
- Do you have a relationship with a shopping cart service provider?
Sounds confusing! But contact BeGenuine before you make any eCommerce software decisions. Together, we can determine the best plan of action for you before you sign any lengthy online shopping cart entity agreements.
You'll be selling online in no time!